Room in the medina : Bee-eater Room
The Bee-eater Room is located upstairs. This beautiful standard bedroom is perfect for a couple. The bedroom is equipped with a Queen size bed (200 x 190) and a green tadelakt bathroom with shower and toilet. The area of this room is 13,28 m².
SERVICES Our prices include the following :
– Welcome tea with Moroccan pastries
– A hearty Moroccan breakfast served on the terrace or in the patio;
– Bottle of water in the rooms – Reversible hot/cold air conditioning in all rooms;
– Accommodation and hotel service (sheets and towels provided);
– Bathroom products (shower gel, shampoo, soap)
– A hairdryer in each room;
– WI-FI access;
– A library offering many specialized books on Morocco (art, history, literature, nature, ornithology …)
Riad Dar Zampa is a real guest house, you will be received by Isabelle and Omar who will be at your disposal to make your stay an unforgettable moment. They will be happy to advise you in the organization of tours in the vicinity of Marrakech, southern Morocco, or the rest of Morocco. They can also suggest visits to Marrakech (galleries, museums, concerts, literary cafes …), reserve you a good table in a restaurant, a treatment in a hammam …
Our prices do not include:
The reception at the airport and the transfer to the house, whatever your time of arrival (recommended for a first visit to Marrakech): from 15 € / way, free for any stay of five nights or more;
Meals (traditional Moroccan cuisine) can be taken at home. They must be ordered the day before for lunch, in the morning for dinner.
Full meals from € 20 per person: starter, main course, dessert, bread, mineral water, tea or coffee.
Wide variety of Moroccan dishes prepared by the cook of Riad Dar Zampa
Half board possible on request; Laundry service.